We pride ourselves on the fact that Champion Lacrosse is the only lacrosse program to be founded and coached by pro players. Known as Western New York’s premier lacrosse training program, we provide year-round clinics, travel teams, leagues and private, semi-private and small group lessons.
Joe’s initial idea – bringing the best lacrosse instruction to the next generation of players – has grown into our mission statement. Our staff members have played at the highest levels in the world, including:
- TEAM USA
- MAJOR LEAGUE LACROSSE (MLL)
- NATIONAL LACROSSE LEAGUE (NLL)
- PREMIER NCAA DIVISION I, II AND III PROGRAMS
Our collective career achievements include:
- TEAM USA WORLD GAMES
- PROFESSIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
- NCAA FINAL FOUR APPEARANCES
- NCAA TOURNAMENT APPEARANCES
- NCAA CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS
Our professional experience makes us uniquely qualified to coach beginner to advanced levels. By incorporating background drills, training and strategy lessons, we aim to bring out the Champion in every player.
Field Lacrosse Training #2 @ Sahlen's Sports Park
Dates: 1/9, 9/16, 9/23, 9/30, 2/6, 2/13, 2/20